Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Recevie a letter!

11.15am, I went out to receive a letter from Postman. And there is a letter which indicate with my name on it. It is from City University College of Science & Technology. And I was so curious about it. Because I didn't even apply for this college. So I open the envelope and see the info inside the letter. Tittle for the letter was Tawaran Temuduga Diploma Kejururawatan & Diploma Teknologi Makmal Perubatan. And guess what! The interview is on this coming Sunday at DBKU! Damn it! This Sunday definately will be a very busy day for me! There is so many things need to be prepare! Urrgh! I hate it! The one for yesterday I haven't really think carefully about it. Today come again for another letter!

No comments:

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com