Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Confuse?!?

Well, today my life's goes on. I'm quite confuse actually. Why should we confuse in so many things? In fact, I've already decided that I wanted to take NURSING but after that dad ask me "So you decide to study at where?". I was just "Huh?! Study at where?". Oh my godness, I was just like wanted to raise up WHITE FLAG and say "I surrender!". But I can't! So, studying at where was my second challenge right now. Here what I have right now.
1. Study at Kuching.
(Will dad allow? Ans: Lolx... Definately NO!")
1st reason: I will not be able to concentrate in here.
2nd reason: At Kuching, hardly can find Twinning Programme.
2. Study at KL - Sime Darby Healthcare.
(Am I willing to go there and get my Diploma?" Dad was hoping I can go somewhere else study!)
1st reason: I can concentrate on my studies without any people bothering at me.
2nd reason: Sime Darby Healthcare was established long time ago.
3. Study at Singapore.
(I didn't think about it at all.)
1st reason: Their certificates can apply job in overseas more easier. Malaysia crtificates was just ummm.....
So I was confused till now. Quite funny! Hahaha! Everyone laugh! Lolx... =.=""" Dad wants me to have my Diploma first before sending me overseas to get a Degrees. After that, wants me become a Lecturer by giving Nursing talk instead of staying at Hospital and work for my whole life. But for me, I prefer to serve all the patients that needs help instead of giving talk. Although both are important but, for me, saving a person's life comes first. ^_^ Well, ends for now. Bye! Good night! Have a sweet dream!

No comments:

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com