Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Am I ready for it?!

Just open my mailbox.
And guess what...........
I get an reply from Adventist College of Nursing.
At first, I just ask myself: "Am I ready?"
And I can't find an answer for it.
Is it that I've a very long holiday and make me become lazy?
Oh gosh!
19 April need go for interview.
Have I prepare all my things?
[Ans: YES!]
Who is going with me for this interview?
I hope Daddy can go with me.
But that day is MONDAY!
GG then!
Now I've to list down all the questions that I want to ask!
I hope after I list all the questions down I will have an answer on whether I'm ready for it or not!
Nursing was the one I wanted these while.
Why I choose Nursing?
There's someone became a big influence in the course that I'd choose.
That's Mummy!
When she was sick that time, I really hope that I can help as much as I could!
But I can't do anything much to help her!
As I can only help her in taking medicine for her.
So I promise myself that I'm going to take this course and help all the sick and suffering.
No matter they are in what races!
It's quite sad if you're losing your family members!
I knew the feeling of it.

No comments:

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com