Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday =)


Happy 18th birthday!!!
Happy birthday to me!
Well, this year birthday 20/03/2010. I turn to be 18. Oh my godness, 18 years already! And I just realize that time pass very fast although everyday we all keep mumble saying that "Time is just so slow.". Lolx... For me, 18 years just pass through like that. Everyone keep saying to me that I'm mature enough to do all the things that I like right now. Dad give me much freedom too. But i think it is still not the right time to give me so much freedom. Maybe I should just control myself perhaps. This year birthday nothing special going on with me. Lolx...
Morning went to cementary for Ching Ming Festival. Although it is too early for this but it seems that when we reached there many people were going for Ching Ming Festival too.Afternoon went to school for Red Crescent weekly meeting. Night time stay at home playing Facebook. After that, went to fetch my brother back from badminton training. Lolx...
Oh ya, talking about brother, this morning he just tell me something that I think is quite funny enough and he makes me smile for this whole day. He was telling me that I should buy a handbag for myself cause turn 18 already. Lolx... Brother, for me, I think got any handbag or not is not so important. Hahax...
At last, thanks to Victor, Yan Kai and Old members...

Thanks for the birthday song...
I Love You all =P

No comments:

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com