Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life is boring?!

Is it real that life is boring? I wonder... Duhh... Make myself thinking till headache is just such a stupid things that I'm doing... Life isn't that boring! True or not? When I have nothing to do, first thing I think of is my hand is itchy. Cause I want to type something... Make myself become busy and not thinking of stupid things? Lol... When someone ask me out, I don't like at all... I prefer staying at home than going out and play... I prefer quite instead of noisy places... Sometimes I try to match up with you guys... Going out shopping, sing K and etc... But that wasn't what I want at all... For me staying at home is the things that I like the most... Maybe you think that I'm an ALIEN... Duhh, who doesn't like shopping? Who doesn't like going out? Answer is ME! I'm the one... Lol...

No comments:

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com