Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU

I CAN'T
UNDERSTAND
YOU
Well, these few days something is bothering in my mind.
After I have a long thinking for it.
I realize that I was just not being understanding in you at all.
Or should I say as you are the one can't understand me?
It's quite sad for me when this is bothering me.
I try to turn all the things from wrong to right.
But it was too late for me to do so.
Your path and my path of road is not going to be the same anymore.
We both will go into another route of life.
Maybe after sometimes I hope you can understand in me.
I'm not trying not to talk to you.
Just that I have no topic to talk to you at all when we are together.
Maybe next time when we meet each other probably we can just say "Hi!"
Or probably more than that. I hope so.
If you think that that's the way you want to do for it.
Fine, just go ahead and do what you want right now.
Your route and life is yours. Not mine.
I've no right to say anything on you.
But please just remember we were once together before.
Laugh, cry, telling jokes and etc.
You did come into my life and make it become interesting.
I appreciate it very much. Friend, just enough till here.
I can't understand you for now.
I hope that I have more time to mend our problems.
Please remember that you are still my friends no matter what happen.
Sad =(

No comments:

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com